(keitai-l) Re: J@pan Inc Wireless Watch newsletter

From: Gustaf Rosell <gustaf_at_xpedio.com>
Date: 04/08/01
At 12:22 2001-04-08, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>JI launched a Japan-focus wireless newsletter three weeks ago called
>"Wireless Watch." WW will provide a Viewpoint and commentary on the week's
>wireless news every Friday; it may be of interest to Keitai-l members.

It sure is, especially since we are now lacking a bit of the more higher
level discussions we used to have on this list (OK, it's my fault also...).

Your view on AT&ToCoMo is extremely interesting. How AT&T and DoCoMo's
monopolies may turn out to be the worst of two closed worlds. Where's the
catapult lever?

See "+++ VIEWPOINT AT&T Wireless gets DoCoMo religion -- kind of" ... in
the link below:

/g

http://xped.io | gustaf_at_xpedio.com | t +46 8 674 50 47 | m +46 70 916 4747