(keitai-l) (way off topic) looking for a takara jellyfish robot

From: Jay Bain <jay_at_cyberzen.com>
Date: 04/26/01
Ohayo!

On behalf of a friend with a jellyfish fetish and an upcoming birthday, I
am trying to get my hands on a jellyfish robot (one, two if possible) made
by Takara.  They're not on eBay, so I assume must be hard to get a hold of
here in the US.  I thought there might be some hope through some
subscribers now in Japan... I can pay your cost plus shipping through
Paypal, etc. and prefer in the box, and I don't need the aquarium (now
optional?). I'm in SF, CA, USA.  If you had a personal experience with this
robot I would love to hear about it.

On an iMode related note, one of Takara's robots is supposed to be capable
of interacting with the new java phones now being sold.

*please* respond off list regarding my jellyfish request, thanks!