(keitai-l) Re: difficulties of becoming an official i-mode site

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 05/10/01
>         If youre talking about Altavista and Google youre talking about
>         the conventional web. Conventional web and this so called "Mobile
>         Internet" are, as I think we most agree, two very different
>         things. There probably are things in common too, but to say
>         that because something worked in conventional web it has to
>         work in mobile too is IMO a bit misleading.
that's my point. Since portals work in the web, why it should
be the solution for the mobile web? ;)

>         Think about it this way. If the web we use today was regulated
>         by some megacorpse who decided what size, form and links the
>         pages can have, would it be as rich as it is now? (Of course
>         we could argue there was 99.99% less carbage in the web if it
>         was regulated by a megacorpse ;)
Uh, it looks like that you just compare the conventional web to
the mobile web "...as I think we most agree, two very different things." :)

We can argue us to death, but we don't change anything in DoCoMo's
behaviour if we like it or not. At least not with arguing.

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht  [ Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc. ]  http://nooper.com
New: i-mode/iAppli testing service NooperLabs: http://nooper.co.jp/labs/