(keitai-l) Re: is this new stuff...? check out the link.

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 06/01/01
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
>Not surprising to see video streaming being prominently featured in many
>of
>the new devices however I'd be interested to hear what people here think
>about how much it will be used in day to day activity. Obviously one
>factor
>will be cost . . .
>
>Col

In Japan, pr0n will be a major use - the enjou-kosai lasses (all those
youthful entrepreneurs...) will love it.

The DECIDING factor will be cost. If it is cheap enough the youth market
will use it. If not, they won't. And if you don't have the youngsters on
board in Japan, you don't have the handset volume or demand.

Nick