(keitai-l) Re: J-Phone characters per line

From: Victor Shkawrytko <shkawry_at_attglobal.net>
Date: 06/04/01
Hi all,

I did a quick test with some J-Phones, a couple 20 char-wide and one 16
char-wide, and found that using <div >:

1. Aligning left leaves two blank characters at the end of the line,
wrapping at 16 and 14 chars, respectively; for Japanese similarly one
full-width or two half-width char. are left blank.
2. Aligning right does the same, but of course on the left side of the
screen; same for Japanese.
3. Aligning center leaves two blank chars at each end of the line and moves
the rest to the next line; for Japanese, one full-width or two half-width
char. are left blank at each end.
For an odd number of char., one less than the screen width, it still blanks
two (half-width) characters and takes the remaining single-width char. to
the next line.

I think I covered most of the variations; sorry if I missed any.

Victor