(keitai-l) About iAppli subscription

From: stephaneL <stephanel_at_in-fusio.com>
Date: 06/08/01
Hello All,

Since I don't live in Japan the following question may look quite dummy.

I wonder if anyone knows how the official and un-official iAppli sites deal
with the following issue : how to lock the iAppli execution if the
subscriber has not paid the monthly fee to the site ?

On every commercial documentation I read from DoCoMo, they say that the
subscriber has to pay a monthly fee for official sites. Once the iAppli is
downloaded inside the phone, how to check if the subscriber still pay the
fee ?
I assume that DoCoMo is directly handling this issue for official sites ?
(Am I right ?). It may be a part of the whole mobile subscription contract

But for all the un-official site, how to do ?

Best Regards,

Stef