(keitai-l) Re: Men Talk More on Cellular Telephones, Survey Shows

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 06/15/01
A postscript to my comment on Victor's link:

"The survey also found that women use their mobile
phones for personal calls more than men, while men
use their phones more for business."

The following comment is one of those "Men are from
Mar, Women are from Venus" observations, so if you
think I'm generally coming from Uranus, feel free to stop
reading here.

Students of gender differences in social interaction
have found that men are a bit more comfortable
talking side-by-side, women more comfortable when
face-to-face.  Of the two positionings, which does
talking on a keitai more closely resemble?

Michael Turner
leap@gol.com