(keitai-l) Re: smdEd iMelody editor and iAppli

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tom_at_kalland.net>
Date: 06/18/01
no, the sound you hear in i-jade is NOT the same as on the actuall phones.
i-jade just spits the midi data to your default midi device.. so if you
have a expensive xg synth or something you'll get truly amazing sound out
of your i-jade phone, while the real phones of course are more like those
old opl3 based adlib cards etc. no idea about the iMelody. havent tried it.
is it available for the public somewhere?
.tmk