(keitai-l) Re: Can J-Phone rock DoCoMo's boat?

From: Joe Heitzeberg <jheitzeberg_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 06/19/01
One would imagine that a 3D API Midlet extension will not run on a non
J-Phone hand set (both because the Java libraries would not be present and
because non j-phone units do not have the processing capacity).  Similarly,
the midlet i-mode class library extensions will not run phones where they
are not present.  This is starting to sound a lot like developing Java
applets in '96 for various versions of Netscape and IE, only more severe.

Joe Heitzeberg