(keitai-l) Re: bwute! [i-mode ssh]

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 06/25/01
Depending on your server architecture, I don't think you would need to delve
into the joys of i-Appli to build a set of server administration tools.

A Web interface offering basic server monitoring and administration tools
should allow you to settle into your favorite izakaya without fear of
interruption ;)

i-PING and i-TRACE (http://www.X-9.com/tools/) are some basic network tools
you can use to monitor your server from the comfort of your i-mode phone.

Kyle

X-9 DESIGN LAB
http://www.X-9.com