(keitai-l) D-503i

From: Manik Jandial <manikj_at_vbeing.com>
Date: 06/26/01
Hi,
First I apologize for asking the same question  again but I had no other
choice since I am based in India and had no hands on experience of using
i-mode sets and testing my application on them.
I had successfully tested my application(its a small game) on emulator
(i-Jade's p503i,p503iS,N503i,F503i),(j2me wireless kit).and its running
fine on them.though I faced some initial problems..
But when tested on real i-Mode handsets in Japan its not working on D503i
.Although its running on Sony phone.All I know is that it shows the initial
screen and just die down.

Thanks in advance,
Manik