(keitai-l) Re: imode billing question

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 07/05/01
Henry,

I don't know what you mean by "imode official vendors".
If you mean the information providers which are on the
"offical menu list", they only get the billing data from DoCoMo,
in case the customer does not pay the DoCoMo phone bill for a long
time (several months). That's part of the payment conditions,
which everyone who signs up to an imode site has to agree to.

Hope this helps,

Gerhard Fasol
http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/faq.html