(keitai-l) Re: i-motion

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 07/10/01
Hi Marc,

As you can imagine multimedia on the various ketai services is a very hot
area, and there are many things in preparation - we are working with some
of them.

At the moment there is no streaming video on imode (only animated gifs,
if you can call this multi-media). DoCoMo is testing mobile multimedia
through various services such as mstage, 3G video phones etc., and as
you can imagine J-Phone, H and KDDI/AU are not sleeping either.

If your interest is serious, not just casual, let us know.

I agree with what one of the others on the list said: that Japan is years
in advance of Europe and US in this area right now.

Gerhard Fasol
http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/faq.html