(keitai-l) ImageLabel on i-Jade and DoJa (TECH)

From: Pavel Rysin <PavelR_at_webmortar.com>
Date: 07/11/01
Hello,
I've tried to create a simple iAppli to show ImageLabel. I did this app on
DoJa and I-Jade emulators. I founded the "source url" parameter on DoJa
emulator, so app is working correctly when you run it first time and does
not provide any output when you run it second time without restarting DoJa.
Does somebody know how to solve this problem?
The same app that running on I-Jade shows me the message "Can't get MYURL".
Does somebody know how to solve this problem?

Note: The methods getSourceURL() returns the proper base URL in the both
emulators and I do not use a proxy server.

Thank you in advance,
Pavel Rysin