(keitai-l) Re: Problems with accessing a site from an Au phone

From: Stuart Woodward <woodward_at_vgkk.com>
Date: 07/11/01
Reto said:

> Please let me know if any variants are successful.

These all work fine!

> http://www.grob.ch/md3.php
> http://www.grob.ch/md3_lb.php
> http://www.grob.ch/md3_body.php

One problem I had was that I forwarded message with the links to my phone so
I could jump to the links from the email I didn't notice that the links had
a period at the end which broke them. Of course, the phone offered no way to
allow me to edit the link.

It's interesting to see how the pages are different on the phone compared to
using a browser. Are the pages being converted by a proxy somewhere or are
the WAP(?) pages being served when a WAP phone hits the site?