(keitai-l) P503i "advisory" -- some possible additional background

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 07/11/01
Last night I finished a rough draft of translations of a JavaHz
thread on P503i problems with getImage().  Today I read in the
paper that this model is being recalled, but the story had no
specifics on the bug.  (In the International Herald Tribune
Asahi Shimbun edition, if you can lay your hands on today's
issue -- but it sounds like the story wasn't too accurate.
See

dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010710/tc/telecoms_docomo_handsets_dc_1.html

for more reliable-sounding news.)

For the bug thread I was following, see Messages 1313-1319

http://www.idiom.com/~turner/JEvaHz

Didn't want to release this in such a messy state, but FWIW.
Matsushita can't seem to win with this one.

-michael turner
leap@gol.com