(keitai-l) Re: unofficial english site listing?

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 07/13/01
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
>http://www.imodelinks.com/
>
>You can only actually access these links from your i- or use an
>emulator (simulator?) such as Kyle Barrow's i-MIMIC

Curiously enough, access to
>http://www.imodelinks.com/
 itself is easy enough as the redirect for browsers is very slow.... So
one has time to click any link off the front page.

After that, some links are fully accessible from an ordinary browser.

(E.g Japan Times)

Getting in to imode sites is often just a matter of trying. If you are on
a Mac (on which i-Mimic will not run) download iCab (www.icab.de) and
modify the http header settings to something imode like in the prefs.
There are not that many IP ranges for docomo's servers, so I am surprised
IP addresses are not checked more often. (It is an environment variable
after all - fakable possibly, but only with effort).

Nick