(keitai-l) Re: Application testing in the mobile space

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 07/13/01
Kyle Barrow wrote:

> Besides the often-plugged NooperLabs, are there any other companies offering
> i-mode testing? I'm looking to add this information to a FAQ page with the
> 1.0 release of i-MIMIC.

Yes, Eurotechnology: http://www.eurotechnology.com/

however, testing is only a part of our work - we also work on the
management, building up the company, working out business models,
marketing, business strategy etc. More on our website.

I suspect there are some other companies in Japan as well, but most will be
Japanese only, which means it will not be that easy for foreign companies
to interface with them, e.g. if there is no-one speaking English, or if the
company has never worked with a foreign company before, then it's not easy
to interface.

In one of our projects we did due diligence on a Yokohama based company with
respect to M&A/investment/outsourcing with an US company - this Yokohama
company would have been technically capable, but they have never worked with
a Kansai (=Osaka/Kyoto/Nara/Kobe/etc for those not familiar with Japan
on this list)
company....

Gerhard
http://www.eurotechnology.com/