(keitai-l) Re: Application testing in the mobile space

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 07/13/01
i-MIMIC is great at reducing development cost - some nasty DoCoMo bills at
X-9 where the initial incentive for building it - and it is useful for
showcasing i-mode content outside Japan.

The FAQ in question addresses whether application testing on i-MIMIC alone
is enough, which it isn't so I hope to include a list of companies that
offer real world testing in Japan so send me URLs if this sounds like you.

Apart from i-MIMIC Web usage - actually quite heavy for a beta product - the
architecture has purposely being designed to so we have no record of the
actual URLs people look at.

Kyle

X-9 DESIGN LAB
http://www.X-9.com