(keitai-l) Re: i-motion Mpeg3

From: Jamie Finn <Jamie.Finn_at_helloNetwork.com>
Date: 07/18/01
That is a prototype with limited production. The handset has had various
problems with the software and also with difficulty connection to do video
calls, this is according to this very list.

Also i can explain the prototype as phones retrofitted with a LCD/OCD that
plays back movies from a PC connected underneath the table.

Every implementation of MPEG4 in a handset not a pocketPC so far has had a
coprocessor.