(keitai-l) Re: OT: old keitai

From: Marc Printz <Marc.Printz_at_724.com>
Date: 07/31/01
Hi, Benjamin,

oh dear, oh dear. Oh dear! I just suggest you re-read your own mail, you'll
surely figure out what's inappropriate about it.

Have you ever considered that everything major mankind has achieved so far
is based on a healthy balance of:
- local experimentation
- development, selection, and adoption of *multiple* standards

Think of: cars, road signs, light bulbs, laws, constitutions, human rights,
food, hashi, power plugs, backup media, medicine, keitai, even religion

The single most important thing about the evolution of anything is:
- diversity

In your case I'm tempted to add 'tolerance'

Marc