(keitai-l) Stop me before I leverage eyeballs again....

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 08/03/01
I want to be a little more Bazaar Model -- as in "Release early,
release often, listen to your customers" -- about these JEvaHz
translations, going forward.

(Oh dear, did really I just write "going forward"?  I meant "in the
vague hazy future like maybe early next week."  This, I believe,
is what they mean when they say "going forward" on Yahoo
FinanceVision, which I've been morbidly devouring recently.)

Starting with what I suspected would be of immediate
interest to those on this list, I translated

 1.  A keitai-programming contest announcement

http://www.idiom.com/~turner/JEvaHz/JEvaHz1332-1353.html#contest

 2.  An as-yet-unanswered question about what emulators
      are available

 http://www.idiom.com/~turner/JEvaHz/JEvaHz1332-1353.html#emutypes

 3.  Discussion of good introductory iAppli programming
      books. (In Japanese).

http://www.idiom.com/~turner/JEvaHz/JEvaHz1332-1353.html#finaledition

I was going to get into the longish thread about JAR
file compression, then finish up and move on to the
new messages (10 already!?), but will prioritize anything
else that people find intriguing.

-michael turner
leap@gol.com