(keitai-l) Re: New i-mode menu

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_morganstanley.com>
Date: 08/07/01
Actual usage has little correlation with the amount of spam you get (there is
probably some correlation assuming emails are pilfered/stolen, but since I
suspect most emails are randomly tumbled it doesn't matter too much); if your
address is out then you get spammed about the same as everyone else, so
everyone, from heavy users to light users, should probably be reimbursed the
same for unwanted spam...anyway I got a C in statistics in school and I can't
even remember how/why we started this thread, where it came from, or where it's
going, so I give up.

Kyle's right. (I just can't remember what we're talking about so I'm not sure
what he's right about...but I'm sure he's right nonetheless).

Confus'd,
r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144

e-business technologies | engineering and strategy

"Connecting people, ideas and capital,
we will be the world's first choice
for achieving financial aspirations"