(keitai-l) Re: Sense of video on wireless phones (was:Re:i-mo tion Mpeg3)

From: Marc Printz <Marc.Printz_at_724.com>
Date: 08/08/01
I would oracle that the advent of Hitachi's WIA (Wearable Internet
Appliance) with its headset video monitor (virtual 13", at 2' distance) is
likely to spark keitais being equipped with a video out jack that might
support such a headset...? This would solve a number of issues then. And you
don't *always* have to use the headset.

Just another attempt at fortune telling :-)