(keitai-l) Re: bonding

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 08/08/01
I think a good metric for your question is do you feel something approaching
pain when your phone is damaged in anyway? I saw some psychology tests
somewhere once where cars are described as extensions of the human body when
we drive them. We all exclaim when we have even a slight impact or fender
bender as though we have been physically damaged no matter how slightly.

Personally I don't think I bond as closely to my phone as I do to my car but
certainly more than any other device... except maybe my fridge but that's
another story.

Definitely OT:

In his book "The Third Policeman" Flann O'Brien Irish author uses modern
physics to explain how years of friction merged the molecules in a
policeman's backside (aka arse or ass) with the molecules of his bicycle,
creating the world's first human/bicycle hybrid. are there any keitai/hito
hybrids out there?

It must be the silly season all right!

John Whelan
Alatto Ltd.