(keitai-l) Re: Handset prices - Kansai vs Kanto (was Re: Re: De-subsidising of handsets?)

From: Virgil Vergara <virgil_at_hawaii.rr.com>
Date: 08/10/01
Kyle,

One of my friends in the Kansai region told me that J-phone has free email
now. Is this true?

Maybe the telecoms are pricing their phones cheaper in order to lure more
customers around the Kansai region. I'm guessing that the reason for this
might be because the Kanto region is saturated and the next big market or I
should say battleground is Kansai. Do you think this might be the case?

Virgil