(keitai-l) Re: Handset prices - Kansai vs. Kanto

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 08/12/01
If you are looking at buying handsets for i-mode testing only it may be
a cheaper option to get your phones here in Osaka although any actual
phone calls would incur the obvious roaming fees.

True, Osaka is the second area for FOMA rollout which should be about
the time DoCoMo gets FOMA to work properly ;)

Kyle

X-9 DESIGN LAB
http://www.X-9.com