(keitai-l) Re: Siemens to market VoIP via WLAN for use with PDAs

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 08/16/01
Hi cfb,

>> Also ever looked at an average random girls phone?
>> These are HIGHLY personalized devices...not just a
>> phone.
> Is there anything more humorous than an old(er) man
> trying to get inside the head of the average young girl?
> I gave up before I left highschool.

mhm, you should be happy that you gave up to get into a
girls head. There is a big chance that they don't survive
it and it makes ugly scars.

Personally I was talking about phones, but for sure it is
easy to mix it up, because normally you press a phone with
your hand to the head, sometimes you press your head with
your hand to your phone.

Since I don't want to see you in jail for your experiments,
I prepared this picture for you to show you exactly the
difference of a phone and a head:

http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/download/whatisaphonewhatisahead.jpg

For your convenience,

Juergen