(keitai-l) OT: Re: Refocusing keitai-l on....well, how about on keitai topics?

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 08/16/01
On Thu, 16 Aug 2001, Curt Sampson wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Aug 2001, Michael Turner wrote:
>
>> I implore you: when posting, think about whether a significant
>> percentage of list members signed up to read something like what
>> you're about to telö them. Try to tie it to issues of Japanese mobile
>> telephony wherever  possible.  Consider pursuing discussions off-list

> It seems the list quite regularly veers from mundane discussions of
> current technology into long, impassioned discussion of what we all
> hope for from the future. Personally, it's for these latter discussions
> that I really subscribe. Perhaps we need to split the list into two, one

	Ok, this is just another natural phase in the life cycle of
	a mailinglist. Lets not start a metadiscussion on what should
	be discussed on the list.

	Couple of notes and advices to people on the list:

	1) Personally I don't like the way most of the threads have
	turned out recently. You know, discussions like: