(keitai-l) Re: 802.11b security [was: VoIP blah blah]

From: Eric Hildum <Eric_Hildum_at_itochu.net>
Date: 08/16/01
To be fair, the check box approach would have been okay for what he was
(apparently) expecting it to do if the IEEE committee hadn't blown it.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who think they know more about
security than they really do.

Remember, there can be no serious discussion of security without first
having an agreement on what threats you are trying to secure against. Any
discussion of security without a threat model is just noise and hot air.

--
Eric Hildum