(keitai-l) Advertising on official sites

From: Joshua <joshua_at_ltlglobal.com>
Date: 08/17/01
Does anyone know the state of advertising within the official I-mode sites?
Does Docomo regulate or restrict the rights of their content partners to
sell Text/banner add space?

For example are official sites allowed to link 3rd party unofficial sites?
Or are they allowed to host text adds with 3rd part phone numbers?

P.S.
Many thanks to Ren for the concise answer. It put a stop to my last three
hours of trial and error trying to stumble onto a char that might do it...