(keitai-l) Re: How to find the phone serial no.

From: vishal gupta <vishal_at_netesoft.com>
Date: 08/20/01
Hi Nik,
Thanks for the help.
I will appreciate if you can be more elaborate on the solution as I have not
understood your solution.

> the utn attribute into a link tag i.e. <a href="url" utn>, or in form tags
Suppose I create an HTML page with link suggested by you as above and give
"url" to a servlet then how would I receive the attribute utn? Will it come
as an "utn" parameter to servlet?

> ie <form action="signup.html" method="post" utn>.
Will the same action will happen here if I give the path to an servlet as
action parameter.
I am sorry to bother you so much but I need to get the accurate answer as we
do not have i-mode phones here in India and I have to request my friends in
Japan to test the code & they cant test it frequently. Eagerly waiting for
your reply.

Vishal Gupta
vishal@netesoft.com
http://www.netesoft.com

material.  Any reviews, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
computer