(keitai-l) Re: 24-bit PNG images to EZWeb phones?

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 08/22/01
PNG is the file format used by colour EZWeb phones. Officially PNG files
are 8-bit and use a custom palette supplied by Openwave but 24-bit
images seem to work without problem.

I only have the option of either of a standard PHP GD installed server
or a custom ASP server. As I must also support dynamic GIF creation for
i-mode, I have had to go with the ASP system and it is this system that
is only able to create 24-bit PNG images.

Kyle

X-9 DESIGN LAB
http://www.X-9.com