(keitai-l) Re: Foma phone prices?

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_morganstanley.com>
Date: 08/22/01
There's no NDA covering the survey, but I didn't keep a copy. Next time we
fill one out I'll photocopy it.

r e n

Andrea Hoffmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Any idea of what might be the price of the soon
> > to be launched FOMA phones?
>
> Official statements so far are saying that they will cost about 100,000
> yen each (this is also the amount that current trial users would have to
> pay if the phone they have gets damaged or stolen etc.)
>
> Another question: the media have quoted the results of a survey done by
> DoCoMo among its FOMA trial users -- is there a way to get a hold of the
> survey itself? Have the opinions of FOMA trial users been officially
> published by DoCoMo?
>
> Thanks,
> Andrea

ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144
hex: \x72 \x65 \x6e \x66 \x69 \x65 \x6c  \x64

e-business technologies | engineering and strategy

"Connecting people, ideas and capital,
we will be the world's first choice
for achieving financial aspirations"