(keitai-l) Re: Keitai components

From: Kevin Williams <williams_at_twics.com>
Date: 08/23/01
Some shops do sell the phones people return when they upgrade.  I
noticed one day that a shop near Kinshicho station sells phones (guts
still intact) for
200 yen a piece.  All makers are represented in the cardboard box mix,
and
for all services as well (imode, JPhone, Tu-ka, au).

I'm sure there are other places that sell these as well, and I'd be
willing to bet some shops in Akihabara do, too.

KOW