(keitai-l) Re: Need some help!

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 08/24/01
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
>Basically : "Support for MML varies from handset to handset and the
>official
>recommendation is to use a subset of HTML for J-Sky sites. "

As long as you are not doing anything too complicated, and you are not too
concerned  about early Jphone handsets, you really only need to worry
about
the imode emoji characters, the accesskey stuff and the tel: link stuff...
(which have a different syntax under jphone) and the fact that jphone uses
png, not gif for images (There is some slight difference in the way jphone
handles centering, but that is trivial.)

It is a trivial matter to knock up some php functions (or whatever) that
dynamically print  the appropriate syntax depending on what phone is
browsing your content.

drop me a line off list if you want more specific help....

nick