(keitai-l) Re: article on streaming media to keitai

From: Brian Hutchison <Brian.Hutchison_at_PictureIQ.com>
Date: 08/28/01
I haven't seen any direct answers to this question, but I offer up some news
tidbits.

"Executives said they would create a new kind of browser that could read
both this old wireless Web content and new i-mode sites. But this will take
time, and they declined to give details on when this would actually be
ready. "

http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1004-200-3934586.html?tag=prntfr
http://www.attws.com/general/our_company/tech/mobility.shtml

... I'm afraid it will take longer than they say and certainly longer than I
would like.