(keitai-l) Re: sticker for keitai

From: cfb <cfb_at_nirai.ne.jp>
Date: 10/03/01
Nick May wrote:

> interesting story on the bbc about a sticker that is claimed (with some
> evidence, it appears) to modify cellphone emmissions so that they do not
> damage DNA....
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk/scotland/newsid_1574000/1574197.stm

Personally, I'm waiting for the cellular companies to institute
mandatory
"dolphin safe" sticker programme for all cellular phones sold world
wide.
...and I'd really like to see radiation free stickers on canned
dolphin/tuna.

Anything less would be a crime agains nature and anything to sell more
glittering wireless trinkets to the natives (no matter how intellectual
and
sophisticated they may *think* they are)/