(keitai-l) Re: Streaming Video to P2101V handsets

From: David Cotter <david.cotter_at_alatto.com>
Date: 10/09/01
[mailto:keitai-l-bounce@appelsiini.net]On Behalf Of Denis Hennessy

> Is this apparent to the user?  Does the link in the imode page model
> work or do they have to go to a special mopera gateway first?

I think the idea is that DoCoMo provides a portal for content providers put
their video clips which can be downloaded by P2101v users. The mopera server
is run by DoCoMo and you have to go through their portal.  The mopera has
things like user authentication and billing in it. It should be possible to
link to an address in the portal from another page.

David
www.alatto.com