(keitai-l) Re: Image downloading !

From: Zev Blut <zev_at_atc.yamatake.co.jp>
Date: 10/10/01
Hello,

I want to say that I often use the code on real i-mode Java phones and it
works.
-----------
 MediaImage mImg  = MediaManager.getImage(url);
 mImg.use();
 ImageLabel imLbl = new ImageLabel(mImg.getImage());

You should make sure that the url is from where you downloaded your i-appli,
because
you can only contact the site you downloaded the i-appli from.

Zev

P.S. ad for the other questions about loading GIFs and JPEGs from the
scratchpad, please look at the
archives.  We had this discussion a while back.