(keitai-l) Re: Nokia 5510

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 10/11/01
On Thu, 11 Oct 2001, Curt Sampson wrote:

> So anybody seen the Nokia 5510 yet? It looks like some phone manufacturers
> are cluing in that, for some markets, text is a lot more important than
> voice. I'm not sure the way they implemented a full keyboard on a phone
> here is the least weird looking way they could have done it, though....

	The 5510 has been the talk of the morning in here. Personally
	I think atlast Nokia produced something interesting for
	the mobile market. I can see the 5510 keyboard evolving from
	the communicator keyboard (it was easiest to use it with thumbs).
	One main thing is still missing... Where is the colour screen?
	Why is the screen so darn small.

	The new communicator had such a great colour screen. Pity 5510
	doesn't have it.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/