(keitai-l) Display Color - was Nokia 5510

From: Jim Munro <jmunro_at_teralogic-inc.com>
Date: 10/12/01
We had all these arguments 30 years ago regarding CRT screens. Should it be
slow refresh orange (better for the eyes) - should it be green (the eye is
more sensitive) - should it be black on white, etc, etc...  These were the
things that differentiated computer displays. Now its all over and we all
have color.  Same will apply to phones. Some of the new Japanese phone
screens are really good.

-jim munro