(keitai-l) Re: Nokia 5510

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 10/12/01
On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, cfb wrote:

> Anything besides a tactical red light display  is a "bad color".
> There's nothing more frustrating that having to break off an
> engagement just because your night vision got trashed by your
> cell phone.

Well, all monochrome LCD displays in Japan seem to have an option
to set the light colour. Though on my keitai it seems to be light
flavour--instead of green or purple I get the "mint" and "grape"
options.

But even here the engineers don't seem to be thinking outside of
the box: mission mode (in Japanese: "manaa modo") turns off the ringer
but doesn't switch the display to "tactical cherry".

cjs
--
Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>  +81 3 5778 0123   de gustibus, aut bene aut nihil

She saw that he had singled her out from the three...for no reasoned purpose
of further acquaintance, but in commonplace obedience to conjunctive orders
from headquarters, unconsciously received by unfortunate men when the last
intention of their lives is to be occupied with the feminine.