(keitai-l) Packet Video, Emblaze Wireless, and other Steaming companies

From: Jay <wirelessjava_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10/15/01
Hello Everyone

A while back I went to streaming media West here in
the US.   I had the opportunity to see two companies
that do Streaming media using MPEG-4

Emblaze Wireless   ( Working with Samsung )
 ( Seemed more impressinve than Packet Video )

Packet Video   ( Working with Qualcomm )
( Seemed that it was working but the quality was not
that great)

Both of these companies are going to support MPEG-4

Could someone give an evaluation on the products of
these companies and what streaming companies are
working with FOMA in japan or 3G Korean companies ?

------Jay

Wireless Consultant, Java Architect, Brew Developer