(keitai-l) Re: iMode on GIF

From: Jason Pollard <jasonpollard_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10/23/01
Hi James,

I think it depends on the particular handset you're using - some do, some
don't.                      If not, the phone will ignore the lock and unlock
statements, and you may get flicker.  Also, I think the i-jade emulators are
pretty good about emulating the particulars of the handsets, at least with font
sizes and such.

--Jason