(keitai-l) Re: emojinumber

From: JAPON.NET <web_at_japon.net>
Date: 10/26/01
on 01.10.25 11:36 PM, Nick May at nick@kyushu.com wrote:

> I have a feeling this is obvious, but I have never worked it out, so
> kindly indulge me....
>
> Is it possible to print an imode emoji followed immediately by a number,
> with no intervening space? If so, how....
>
> onegai-itashimasu....
>
> Nick

Nick san
Not that I am a big fan of emoji but I quickly tested
http://www.japon.net/nickemoji.shtml (access with i-mode)
and found that NO space appears.
I hand-coded it so you may want to check whether 1. some empty characters
are getting in between 2. you are using a number in Japanese -zenkaku- which
may give the impression of a space.

The last sample uses a meaningless html code to put "something" in between
the emoji and the number, but I guess it may not be necessary after all.

Let me know how it looks like from Kyushu

Vincent J. Luna, Director
--
JAPON.NET llc.: Making Your Company Visible in Japan
web_at_japon.net   http://www.japon.net/web/

iMode Eye: Independent Source on Japan's mBiz
http://www.japon.net/imode/  日本のモバイルシーンを海外に!