(keitai-l) Re: gif2nol software

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 10/30/01
If you are talking about WAP for browsing WML files then the image must be
in wbmp (wireless bitmap) format. There are many many shareware systems for
converting gif to this format available. I suggest you search the web and
find the one best suited to your requirements.

NOL is Nokia Operator Logo which is the format for sending logos to Nokia
handsets. It has nothing to do with WAP per se. If this is your requirement
the response is the same there are many shareware systems for converting to
this format.

regards

John

John Whelan PhD