(keitai-l) Re: POST method

From: <god_at_heaven.club.ne.jp>
Date: 11/02/01

I \'ve heard that the latest version of J-Phone handsets(like J-SH07) supports
POST method,but I am not sure.
The problem is I\'ve just developed the below site for i-mode. There was no limitation on
HTTP method.So I\'d like to migrate it easily.
Else I have to redevelope all this stuff for
GET?!!
Do you know any J-Phone SImulator for latest handsets and any English documetation
for Scripting on j-Phone?