(keitai-l) Re: jphone emulators

From: Christian Molstrom <cmolstrom_at_lightsurf.com>
Date: 11/05/01
I am probably massively wrong here--one of my best talents--but I believe
that there is no J-Phone emulator available.  My understanding is that you
need to register as an "official" developer with J-Phone first before you
can get your hands on any SDKs, which I presume would include an emulator.

The folks on the list developing for J-Phone (Theta folks???) can supply
better information.

-cm