(keitai-l) This list lacks humour...here is mobile humour

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 11/07/01
Lately this list is not as entertaining anymore as it used
to be...where is the humour? Where is Michael Natasha Turner?

Anyway, I share my absolute favorite site with you.
Halfbakery.com. It's a site where everybody can suggest
the most wacky idea and people comment and rate it...it's
a great read for hours!

If you just browse through the suggestions related to mobile
phones, I would guess that 108 of the 109 suggestions would
get funding money just 2 years ago:

http://www.halfbakery.com/search.html?searchexpression=mobile+phone
(be patient, the server is a bit slow!)

Funny is also that people suggest so wacky and halfbaken
things like playing games with a Keitai:

http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Games_20for_20normal_20telephones

Or the totally stupid idea of combining an MP3 player and a
Keitai:
http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/MP3_20Phone

Hahaha, what crazy ideas...games! MP3 player! In mobile
phones! Maybe somebody comes next with an integrated Phone/Camera
suggestion! :)

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc. Tokyo, Japan
i-mode/FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/